Wednesday, January 29, 2020

alles gute - twice

Been busy with card production for some special requests (love that this gal enjoys giving handmade cards!) I was asked to make cards for various occasions and asked for little tips from her to make my creation process easier. Do you do this too?

First up - a card for Dad. Should have to do with books or printing. This happened.


I went with printing. Mainz is our next big city and Johann Gutenberg (of moveable type fame) is its favorite son. I had to go with the scrambled letters BG (Hero Arts Alphabet Soup) and then the die cut letters in red cuz that's the color of the city emblem. See how my brain works? Or scatters may be a better word!

Put a piece of torn vellum over the BG to help the shiny red letters shine better. Then added Altenew German Label Love secondary sentiment.


Remembering Jennifer M.'s prompt to always make multiples, I created this version too in case the red and gold are too much.


Wonder if she'll choose the red or blue version. Do you have a favorite?

I'm playing at:
A Blog named Hero - Anything Goes

2 comments:

Anita in France said...

Bold, crisp and graphic with a touch of artsy-ness, Maria ... these are both fabulous! Thought at first I was partial to the first ... but then swapped to the blue ... and now couldn't choose a favourite, has to be both! Hugs, Anita :)

shirley-bee said...

This is so stylish! I love those glossy jumbled type letters on the alphabet soup background ❤️

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...