Tuesday, June 18, 2019

STAMPlorations inspiration #221

Welcome to another Tuesday inspiration from the STAMPlorations inspiration team.

As you've probably heard by now, Shery's father passed away unexpectedly so our 6th Birthday party has been postponed. But Shery has put together a giant selection of products in the store for a 6th Birthday Sale. Throughout the month of June, products in the 6th Birthday section are 30% off instantly + with my STAMPGIRLMARIA code, you actually get up to 50% off!
  
This was such a fun card to make.

Distress inks
clear embossing powder


I bet you know a few people you could send this card to ;) I stamped the sentiment and heat embossed it with clear powder. Stamped the images around it. Added a few splotches from the Art Marks set and then watercolored small areas for pops of color. Then I added lots of splatters.

I used this stamp set here and in this post too.


You could win yourself one of 6  $25 GC to the store by leaving a comment on this month's inspiration posts! Check out today's post here. Thanks for looking.

10 comments:

Lucy E. said...

What a fun card!
I love the splashes of color.

Dee Earnshaw said...

sweet card - love the fun images

Glennis F said...

very cute!

Suzanne H said...

We all should do more of this! Great card.

An'Jenic G. said...

Beautiful card. Love the added color on each image.

Karenladd said...

Love love love this fun card! I think I'd better take a closer look at the Art Marks stamp set because this is just adorable!

Valerija said...

Oh I love this, great card!

Jean said...

Super cute

Vivian Foo said...

Inspiring and brilliantly done.

Tina Z. said...

perfect card for us, card-makers :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...