Monday, June 24, 2019

simon says stamp - waves threesome

No photo description available.

Have you seen the latest SSS release, Rest and Refresh? It comes at the craziest time of my year so far, but I finally got some time to play with this wonderful background stamp, Waves.

Simon Says Cling Stamp WAVES sss101982 Rest and Refresh

So I know, it's called "Waves". But... turn it 45 degrees and call it "Stems" - check out this post to see what I mean.

And if you stamp it once, turn it 45 degrees and stamp it again... you get the coolest design. Just sit back, chillax and watercolor. You may have seen this in my IG stories...

orange embossing powder

And then decide what to do with the watercolored 6 x 6 panel!

My first thought was to fussy cut along one of the curvy lines. Added a die cut "wishing" to the front along with some enamel dots. And a "you the happiest birthday" to the inside.


And then to die cut a circle of the summery goodness. Added a heat embossed "hey" and some die cut "fresh daisies". The inside reads "happy birthday to YOU" from the older Simon set Hello You.


And of course I couldn't let the leftovers go to waste. So I finally put ink to my had-to-have-but-hadn't-used-yet Beautiful Flowers from Simon and used up some extras from my other designs.


So check out the release if you haven't, and all the makes with it in the gallery at Simon Says Stamp. You'll find lovely "Waves" there. Of the beachy kind ;) Thanks mucho, Simon.

3 comments:

Anita in France said...

So cool, Maria ... mouth wateringly so ... each one is fantastic! Love that you didn't water a single morsel of this gorgeous panel! Hugs, Anita :)

Md Enamul Hoq said...

Useful and informative post you have published . A lot of thanks for this useful post. Clipping Path | Remove White Background | Product Photo Editing

pierciiiiingss said...

Hello, I want to have one of these piercing models, but I am unsure. Can you look at it?

Walmart Ear Piercing

Keloid Ear Piercing

Conch Piercing

Tragus Piercing

Ring Piercing

Tragus Piercing & Piercing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...