Monday, June 17, 2019

sympathy card series - part 3

Recently I created eight sympathy cards as I needed to a) create the perfect card for someone I know as well as b) increase my dwindled stash.

In my crafting session I revisited a couple sympathy card designs I really like, here and here. Today's are two more using the ink smooshing with acetate technique.


Distress inks in Victorian Velvet, Milled Lavender and Shaded Lilac, smooshed onto a piece of acetate, sprayed with perfect pearls/water mix and smooshed onto cream cardstock.

I'm taking these over to:
Craft Stamper - Take it Make it June
Daring Cardmakers - Come FLY with me


3 comments:

Mac Mable said...

So delicate and so soothing and beautiful....Love that background technique too x

Anita in France said...

Serene and lovely backgrounds, Maria ... just fabulous with the silhouette! Hugs, Anita :)

Svenja said...

Sehr hübsch geworden! Trauerkarten sind soo schwierig, aber Pusteblumen finde ich ein perfektes Motiv für das Thema. Danke für's Teilen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...