Monday, June 10, 2019

when you're swatching your new catherine pooler inks... part 5

So the other day I finally got around to swatching my new Spa Collection inks from Catherine Pooler. And I had some time on my hands so I had a play...

Meet the last four cards to emerge from this playtime! I totally CASEd Lisa S. and her plays with this Hexagon Hello stamp set from The Stamp Market and the sentiment from Beautiful Blooms.

First in navy blue with copper accents.


Then in colors inspired by The Stamp Market.


Then in horizontal form with black accents and a copper embossed sentiment.


And finally, I had to use that woodgrain hex too. Paired it in purple with a gold embossed With Love and a die cut Folk Heart.



I'm very satisfied with the colors and also the coverage of my new inks. What do you think of the Catherin Pooler inks? How about the colors in the Spa collection? Do they speak to you or do you prefer the bright and beautiful ones? Thanks for looking.

I'm taking my first card to Addicted To Stamps June - Man/Boy.
I'm taking my third card over to Craft Stamper TIMI for June and  to Inkspirational Fashion Photo.
I'm taking my fourth card over to ATSAM - CAS
.

5 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

Those hexagons really showcase those beautiful CP colors! I love CP inks - great colors and coverage. These are all fantastic cards!

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful cards with the stamped images in different colours. The first one is perfect for a masculine card. I love the combination of blue with copper.
Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

Marlena M. said...

Maria I'm all about her inks and am slowly building my collection. As for your amazing card...you know I'm all about this abstract piece! Movement is super fun and the colors are perfect for this challenge. We appreciate you linking up with us at INk~

Pia S said...

Awesome designs using hexagons! Trendy and fun and I love the colorful style of your card for Inkspirational, thanks for joining our challenge!

Anita in France said...

Stylish and wonderfully graphic, Maria ... with a touch of playfulness thrown in for good measure ... love them all! CP Inks ... tried them at the Lake House last year and then came across a not-to-be-missed deal, so had to acquire a few. They're the brights, though I'm so tempted by the more subtle colours ... enabler anyone?! Hugs, Anita :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...