Tuesday, February 23, 2021

STAMPlorations inspiration #308

Welcome to another Tuesday inspiration post from the STAMPlorations inspiration team girls

I'm concentrating on shaker cards this month. Are you already a fan? If not, perhaps I can inspire you to try one of the versions I've done this month: a see-through-to-the inside shaker using recycled cellophane packaging or a tulle shaker or a waterfall-ish card with a shaker element (perfect for a crafty friend).

Today I have my last shaker card for you. It's a full card shaker, recycling cellophane packaging which we all have tons of, right?
white embossing powder, Gelli print, sequins, sewing machine

I like this kind of card. It's different. It doesn't have a fold (I adhere a piece of white CS on the reverse so I can write my message), but there's a definite fun factor to it.

I took a Gelli print from my stash and adhered it to a piece of CS. I traced some leaves onto it with a stencil, added sequins and a die cut birdie, then put it all in cellophane packaging and stitched up the sides and top. Stapled a heat embossed sentiment to it and voila! I've done a belly band as a way to attach the sentiment before too.

You could win yourself a $15 prize code to the store by leaving a comment on this month's inspiration posts! Check out today's post over at STAMPlorations. And if I ever inspire you to order something from the store, I'd appreciate it if you used my STAMPGIRLMARIA discount code for an additional 20% off your order - at no extra cost to you, just with perks for me ;)

Thanks for visiting. I'm visiting Seize the Birthday with this birthday shaker card.

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous shaker creation with fun color layers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...