Tuesday, February 2, 2021

STAMPlorations inspiration #305

Welcome to a new month of Tuesday inspiration posts from the STAMPlorations inspiration team girls

I'm concentrating on shaker cards this month. Are you already a fan? If not, perhaps I can inspire you to try one of these versions.

My first is inspired by Jennifer M. You can watch her video here. I went with a coffee theme. I chose the rectangular coffee cup silhouette die since it made for a nice large window from the front to the inside of the card where the die cut is actually adhered.


 Dots and Beans stencil
Hero Arts inks, sequins, recycled packaging

See that second photo. I'll describe the layers of the shaker bottom up as they are in the photo.
Stenciled card front, cellophane, fun foam 2x, sequins, cellophane, creme cardstock. All trimmed smaller than the card, TIP: especially near the top/hinge of the card so that when closing the card there's not too much bulk and it closes flat.

In the photo you also see the second sticker sentiment, which is hidden behind the first on the card front, so it reads "rise and grind caffeine queen".

You could win yourself a $15 prize code to the store by leaving a comment on this month's inspiration posts! Check out today's post over at STAMPlorations. And if I ever inspire you to order something from the store, I'd really appreciate it if you used my STAMPGIRLMARIA discount code for an additional 20% off your order - at no extra cost to you, just with perks for me ;)

Appreciate your stopping by. Have a good week.

I'm stopping by:
Seize the Birthday - Transparency or Vellum
SSS Wednesday - AG
Cut it Up - Point of View (considering the window to focus your view to the die cut inside)


3 comments:

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

What a cute card. I love the sentiment and the shaker elements are such a pretty color!

Thanks for sharing it at Cut it Up for our Point of View challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

CA Scrapper said...

Love your shaker card! Thanks for joining us for our Point of View challenge at Cut It Up.

Leslie

Gerda said...

What a very pretty shaker card!!
Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
Have a great day.
Gerda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...