Saturday, February 20, 2021

cas is the best

I love to do techniques and lots of times techniques lead to fancier or more loaded cards. But something about the combination of delightful images, a touch of color, a touch of black and plenty of white - gets me every time.


I have had this set from Joann's for a while and finally took a look at it when looking for a birthday sentiment. I saw those little images and decided to make a card with them. Pulled out some The Stamp Market fun ink colors and Voila!

I'm playing at:
ATSAM - Any Occasion
Seize the Birthday - Optional topping Create a Scene

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I'm with you - CAS is great! As is your card... terrific clean design with fun pops of colour. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

JoAnn said...

Very nice CAS card. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...