Friday, January 22, 2021

having the right stencil - part 2

Have you ever picked up an item and thrown it in your shopping cart without knowing when or how you were going to use it? Silly me, you're a crafter, of course you have! Well meet another stencil I picked up at my local dollar store a while back.

Mr. Bear. Had to go cool and wintry with him.

Action Deutschland stencil
Distress inks

SUPER easy. But having "the right" stencil helps too I guess.

Inspiration came from two places. I watched Channin P. ink up some layering stencils in a video and it got me thinking how I could incorporate gradient inking on normal stencils. Then I saw the Perfectly CAS challenge - use 1/3 of the card + stencil - and off I went.

I'm joining these challenges:
Poppystamps - Monochromatic (the sentiment is from Poppystamps)
Addicted to CAS - Snow (hope a snow bear is OK)
Perfectly CAS - Stencil

7 comments:

Daria Z. said...

Oh my goodness, Maria! This card and your first one are fabulous!! Now I want to go find similar stencils.

Julie B said...

Another fab stencil Maria, love the rich blues you've used this time.
Thanks for joining in at P CAS. :)

Ceal said...

Fabulous card, Thanks for joining in on my challenge at ARCAS

Neets B said...

Wow, and I thought your bunny was stunning! This is tremendous, what a gorgeous stencil and those blues are just dreamy! Thanks for another wonderful entry at Perfectly CAS, Anita x

Joy Dsouza said...

Wow! Stunning card. Thank you for joining the Addicted to CAS Challenge.
- Joy Dsouza

Raga Senthil said...

WOW! This stencil is so cool. What a terrific card!! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS snow challenge.

Joy Dsouza said...

Wow! Another stunning card. Thank you for joining the Perfectly CAS Challenge.
- Joy Dsouza

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...