Monday, January 18, 2021

playing with pinkfresh dainty blossoms

Hello there peeps! Needing a birthday and sympathy card, I pulled out the Dainty Blossoms from Pinkfresh. I'm joining the January challenge which is basically 2020 in review! There is a link in the post to a larger version of this photo if you want to see what strikes your fancy.

What struck mine? Well lots. But a few things remained in my head as I headed to my craft room. Rainbows and die cuts. June and September. Nathalie's creation for the challenge post totally blew me away too. I'm working on two cards inspired by it. I'll share those later.

I love the stylized illustrations in some of the Pinkfresh stamp sets. Dainty. So I combined some B/W stamping with pastel rainbow die cuts for my cards.

Birthday...

distress inks, gold CS

Sympathy...


Die cut the blossoms from leftover DI scraps (#1) and PP (#2). Stamped the images. Adhered the die cuts. Stamped the sentiment. Easy peasy CAS squeezy.

Hope you and yours are staying healthy and happy. I'm ready for the gray days in Germany to skidaddle. But I'm lucky to be able to spend lots of time in my craft room. Thanks for visiting.

SSS Wednesday Challenge - Layer it Up
Time Out - You (one thing about me... I mop up all my leftovers and then save those scraps. At least sometimes I use them too!)



5 comments:

sandie said...

Love to see you use the scraps-me too! And what a lovely soft card this is. I love the colours and the creative use of these with the dies and perfect placement of all elements. Thanks for joining Time Out x

Shauna said...

What a fresh and fun card! I like your combination of colors and the combo of stamping and dies. Thanks for playing at Time Out Challenges!
- Shauna

TaeEun said...

Love your CAS designs in soft colors, Maria! And how you combined the die and stamp sets is just so creative!

Confessions of a Paperholic said...

What a beautiful card. Your color palette and the elements of your card work in perfect harmony with each other. Thank you for joining us at the Pinkfresh Studio Challenge.

Lea Lawson said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with our January challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...