Friday, January 1, 2021

CAS cards challenge january

Well.

Out with the old and in with the new. We made it to the end of 2020. I'm not expecting any big improvements for a while in 2021, just keep telling myself this too shall pass. Even if like a kidney stone.

So on to funner things! It's time for the very first STAMPlorations CAS Cards Challenge of this new year. We've a fun color combo for you. Can't help be happy.



As always the challenge is to create any CAS card, with an optional color twist - this month is pink + red + orange.

Meet my card.


cotton crochet thread, patterned paper

Pretty simple. Quite CAS cuz I left so much white. I did not make a shaker with the balloon die, just used the two pieces to get a tiny bit of pink frame in with the orange. Added the red with the thread. Done.

CAS card tip: Add texture to your CAS design by adding a bit of thread or twine. Or add tone-on-tone die cuts. Or both ;)

For more inspiration with this shaker die check out this post.

I'm looking forward to a new year of your CAS card creations! Your project might be chosen as one of the prize winners. Check out how the DT was inspired by this month's photo here.

And don't forget about my STAMPlorations discount code STAMPGIRLMARIA for 20% off should I ever inspire you to do some shopping ;)  Thanks for stopping over today. See you in the gallery. 

1 comment:

HilaryJane said...

This is a very clever card, I love it. I love those colours together too xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...