Thursday, January 14, 2021

spotlight on pop up box cards

Hi friends. Late to the party, I recently discovered pop up box cards! Such fun and what a way to make a handmade card interactive. I love the depth of scene you can achieve too... so many possibilities.

I'm over at STAMPlorations today with a tutorial for my flower-filled pop up box card.

And it's about Squares over at Country View so I'm hooking up there. My box is a7x7x7cm square. And I pepped up the flaps with squares cut out of cover plate die cuts, then framed with square frames to hide the rough edges... So since it's about Frames over at Divas that Die Cut, I'm joining in there too.

SSS Wednesday wants us to Layer it Up. Not sure if I've technically done that, or just "gone deeper" but I'm heading over there.


8 comments:

Dandi93 said...

SO pretty and amazing layers

Ms. Tamp said...

Wonderful idea for the flowers and the cover dies. Great share.

Arlene said...

WOW, I love it. Wonderful embossing on the flaps and the flowers are super cute! So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our January challenge.

Trina P. said...

Fabulous box card blooming with beautiful flowers in fresh colours. Great details.

Cindy C. said...

Fun project!! Thanks for linking up to our January challenge at Die Cut Divas.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a happy card!! Just had to stop by and say how much I adore this one!! So glad to see it linked up at Die Cut Divas!!

Corrie Herriman said...

Great project for our challenge ! Thank you for your contribution to our January 'Squares' challenge! Corrie xx

Jane said...

A great card for our squares challenge over at country view. Thanks so much for joining us x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...