Monday, March 19, 2018

guest designing at Paper Girls

Howdy! I'm happy to be joining the ladies at Paper Girls Challenge today where for the next two weeks the theme is "Embossing". I went with a couple variations on dry embossing.

Lifestyle Crafts Woven folder
Hero Arts Thinking of You stamp
pink acrylic paint
sequins
Must admit these items were all discovered in my stash as I was organizing my craft room. Saw those soft, spring-y colors and pulled them out to finally use. A bit ago I had had a go at dry embossing in conjunction with acrylic paint. The BG was dry embossed and then I sponged paint across the raised areas and around the edges. The smaller panel I had painted and splattered with gold spray ink before dry embossing. The stamped image was colored with markers and spritzed before stamping.

Just did some die cutting and arranging and the result was this birthday card!


How about doing some embossing and joining the challenge?!? I'm joining the fun at:
The Flower Challenge - Anything Goes
Joy Clair - March Anything Goes
Happy Little Stampers - AG with Dies March
Cuttlebug Mania - Springtime

9 comments:

SD pooja said...

Pretty !

Kara Lynne said...

Beautiful pastels, Maria! It feels good to use something from your stash when it fits in so well with the card. I love all your dry embossing and those water spritzed flowers are beautiful!

Anita in France said...

Oh so pretty in pink, Maria ... delicate and so dreamy! Congratulations on your GD spot! Hugs, Anita :)

Shelly said...

So sweet and pretty!

Ruth said...

I love how you use up your stash - you are so good at it! Maybe I should ban myself from making new things until I’ve gone through my old scraps. Love the pinks on this. Xx

Macimbalo said...

What soft lovely shade of pink and so much interest with the different dies! So happy you could share this with us at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes w/ Dies Challenge and good luck!

Macimbalo said...

And I forgot to add - Thanks for sharing with us at Joy Clair's March Challenge!

laurie said...

The layers are so soft and pretty!Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

Brittany M. said...

Such a beautiful card! I'm so glad we got to have you as a guest designer for our embossing challenge. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...