Tuesday, March 13, 2018

STAMPlorations inspiration #167

It's time for another Tuesday inspiration from the STAMPlorations inspiration team where the team members feature stamps from one of our talented stamp designers.

Today we're using Becca' Big Grins stamps. All non-retiring products in the store are 10% off automatically from now through April (with an extra 20% off when you use my discount code STAMPGIRLMARIA).

Wanting to use more of the Copic-colored blooms I discovered in my craft room cleanup...

STAMPlorations Floral Bliss stamp
Copic markers

... I fussy cut the bloom and added it to a flowing design. Thought it looked like the bloom was rising toward the sun. Kept to warm colors for my rainbow :)

You could win yourself a $10 GC to the store by leaving a comment on the March inspiration posts. Check out today's post here. So happy you stopped by :)

I'm stopping by at:
Time Out - Happy 4th Birthday! Here's the quote
Marker Pop - Unicorns and Rainbows


1 comment:

JenniferE said...

Great card! Love the rainbow colors and the sentiment made me smile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...