Wednesday, March 14, 2018

copic colored rainbow feathers

So after these feathers I'd colored during the 30 day challenge had fallen off my desk for the fifteenth time, I decided to put 'em on a card.

Took an illustrated cardbase (from a pack I'd bought to support a charity) and adhered them cascading down the front. I chose this base cuz of the "nature" scene including two little ducks/swans in the water. See 'em? Added a die cut negative (from my newly organized stash of leftovers) and called it good.

Copics

No more falling off my desk ;) I'm taking this card over to:
Addicted to Stamps - Thank You
Craft Stamper - Take it Make it March
Happy Little Stampers - AG with Dies March

12 comments:

Anita in France said...

I'm always amazed at how beautifully you create with different elements from your 'unused bits', Maria ... this is fabulous! The colour in your cascade of rainbow feathers is so beautifully saturated and rich ... so eyecatching! Hugs, Anita :)

SD pooja said...

I totally agree with Anita ! You pull out different elements and make them into a spectacular card !

Kara Lynne said...

You pulled that card base and those feathers together beautifully! What a wonderful way to use the negative die cut, letting those feathers show through!

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

What a beautiful and colourful card did you make with these lovely feathers. I love how you've used the negative from "thank you". Great idea..
Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

SewPaperPaint said...

WOW! So vibrant and gorgeously layered! Such an inspiration. Hugs, Autumn

Skye said...

A beautiful card. I love the bright colour and great design.

Ina G said...

Me again - this is fabulous Maria. Love all the colours on those feathers and the little scene in the background. The die cut Thanks You makes a great finish. Thanks for sharing once more over at HLS AG with Dies Challenge. (got it right this time)

Danoesja said...

This is so beautiful with these bright coloured feathers and i love how you did use this negative die cut on it!
Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps.
Greetings, Danoesja

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

beautiful job with your bits, love the feathers and their colros
thanks for joining us at HLS
Barb Housner (DT)

Linda said...

Love your rainbow coloured feathers. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper Challenge xx

Cheetarah said...

Love the rainbow effect! Thanks for playing along at Craft Stamper Challenge this month :) xo Cheetarah

Susan Renshaw said...

I call it good too!
Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
Susan
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...