Monday, November 4, 2013

just saying thanks for this crazy life!

How crazy is this thing we call life?

I've shared with you how I felt last Friday when I read Cath's post that Moxie Fab World as we know it is going away.

Now picture this... checking my email before going to bed Friday night, I notice two messages in my Spam folder.  Huh?  One from Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking magazine.

Have a looksee. Oh. My. Goodness.

Thanks Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking! And thanks to you, my friends, who stop by here regularly.



This card is in the hot-off-the-press Stamp It! Card Challenges. One of over 200 clever ways to use your stamps.  I used the wonderful Folk Art stamp set from Waltzingmouse for this one-layer card.

Crazy, eh? Ellie agrees... What a CRAZY WONDERFUL life!


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Maria!!! Congrats!!! Can't wait to see the winning card :)

Happy Dance said...

HUGE Congratulations!!!! You go girl. You must be floating on Cloud 9 for sure. Can't wait to get a glimpse at your bd card. This card is amazing, as usual! Sa-Weet!!!! Bev

Darnell said...

There you are!! It is a crazy life. We should just exchange the word "life" for the words "roller coaster." Big hugs of well-deserved congratulations to you, my friend! I personally think ALL of your cards should be published, so I'm delighted that you were recognized! Thank YOU for all the inspiration you provide and for that DARLING photo of Miss Ellie!! Mwah! Darnell

Susanne Vargas said...

Congratulations, Maria! You definitely deserve to be published! Can't wait to see the card! I secretly hope that by looking at your cards some of your artsiness will rub off!
And that is one cute puppy you have!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Yay!! Congrats, Maria! So excited to share this honor with you! I've always admire your works. And, your puppy, Ellie is super duper adorable!!

Unknown said...

Just got this magazine today and saw your beautiful card! So happy to see your work in there!!! Beautiful card!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

congrats!

Unknown said...

Congrats on another pub! Perfectly CAS and beautiful colors too

Helen F. said...

Oh huge CONGRATS on your published, gorgeous, amazing card, Maria!!

My Paper Epiphany said...

That's fantastic! I just gasped when I saw this beauty!

Sanketi said...

CONGRATS! well deserved!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...