Friday, November 22, 2013

wms nov pajama party (wms, Stampotique)


Time for another Pajama Party over at Waltzingmouse Stamps.  A few items to share with you so I'll just get to it ...

Challenge 1 - Thank you 


Did some splattering with Distress Stain direct to paper, some stamping with grunge stamps and a big ole sentiment.  I'm  joining the fun over at Stampotique with this card too.  Challenge #126 calls for paint splatters.  Yep.

Challenge 2 - A Christmas card

I absolutely love this bloom from the Waltzingmouse Poinsettias stamp set.  Decided to let it do its thing on kraft with half of a Tim Holtz sentiment stamp from the Christmas Memories stamp set heat embossed in black.  Just a peek of Pink Paislee Luxe metallic CS along the side to tie in with the golden bling in the center of the bloom.

Challenge 3 - Tag it!


Claire, hope you're smiling ;)))  That's the mistletoe image from Festive Foliage (and there are now matching dies for this stamp set!) on a kraft tag and wearing a ruffled skirt.

Challenge 4 - Decorate the halls (or presents or tree or both!)


Remember this technique - heat embossing multiple times and then stamping in the still-warm-top-layer?  Made these as tags for presents that can later make their way onto the Christmas tree.  Used some older- but-loved October Afternoon PP along with recycled packing paper on these.

Don't stay up all night, now.  Sweet dreams ya'll...


18 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful projects! I really, really love that big poinsettia with those gems and that strip of pattern paper.....drool!

Deirdre said...

Fab projects - can't believe you managed to do all the challenges - stunning creations.

Kay Wallace said...

Love all your projects, but have to say I really like your "thank you" card with all the splats and splatters in vivid color! Nicely done!

shirley-bee said...

Fabulous collection! Love the splat thank you, and the line image of the poinsettia. And the fun skirt on the tag. And those iced biscuits!

Darnell said...

I'm stamping this with four WOWs, Maria!! My eyes widened as I scrolled down through all this wonderful creativity!! Have a fun weekend!! Hugs, Darnell

Nancy Penir said...

I'm echoing Darnell! They just kept getting better and better as I scrolled. Wow and wow! Fav? The tag! If Claire's not smiling I am! So innovative! (My big word) OK, those ornies are brilliant!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Can I tell you how thoroughly impressed with all of the above???? Dude, wow.

Unknown said...

Wonderful projects - I am in LOVE with the star tag/ornaments!! So fabulous!

Julia Aston said...

What marvelous creations for all of the challenges - I particularly love the design of your mistletoe tag!

Sarah said...

Great projects - I especially like the tag with the frilly skirt!!

Marybeth said...

These are all wonderful projects Maria! That poinsettia is gorgeous, and the tags are so creative!

Unknown said...

Oh Maria, so much variety and freshness here, Love it all and yep I smiled at the wee taggy wearing a skirt!! lol! thank you so much for playing along with us and in such great style too!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Maria ... great splats, gorgeous poinsettia with the yummy gold centre, stylish ruffle skirt and almost edible ornaments ... brilliant! Anita :)

Deborah Frings said...

I think all your projects are just fab! Love the splat thank you card!

Kaz said...

Beautiful creations here, I love the splats. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique this week.

Beverley said...

FABulous collection of projects. Hugs Bev x

Sue uk said...

Nice splats - clean and simple - love it

Lynn Mercurio said...

Oh my gosh...how did I miss these fabulous creations of yours? I'm so totally inspired by your splatter card...it loos fantastic...going to CASE that one for sure. It's so trendy, especially for a teen or young adult. Awesome job on all of these crafty projects!!! Again, I apologize for being so late in commenting on these fabulous creations.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...