Monday, October 8, 2018

one more from wcmd

Here's my last card inspired by the fun WCMD challenges over at Winnie and Walter.


Had to join in Kelly G's fun with dies challenge. This year she's asking us to color images using a negative mask. So I did. Die cut a mask. Dabbed on blue and purple inks through the negative space. Stamped the outline images and some leaves when done inking. Added a sentiment.

Distress inks- Salty Ocean, Wilted Violet

I'm also taking this to Shay's Lucky 7 Limit challenge. I used two colors and two stamp sets. 2 + 2 = 4 and 4 is less than 7. Check.

I think that's it for me. Thanks for visiting. And thanks for another round of super WCMD challenges, Winnie and Walter!



2 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

beautiful...love your gorgeous blue roses

Greta said...

Such a neat technique--still need to give it a try! Your card is beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...