Thursday, October 25, 2018

pti october blog hop

I'm joining the Papertrey blog hop fun. Our perfect fall weather has become less perfect, but I'm still totally in the mood for pumpkins!

Here's my take.

patterned paper

Pretty much created itself thanks to a PP pad I had with lovely autumn color tones. I was inspired by the natural tones of brown and green in the photo, in addition to the pumpkins. I used a new cover plate die and topped it with sections of the Phrase Play die for my sentiment. Easy peasy.


I'm looking forward to seeing this month's gallery with all its autumn beauty. Thanks for coming by.

I'm stopping by at:
Die Cut Divas - Autumn
Happy Little Stampers - October AG with Dies



15 comments:

Leanne said...

Beautiful card Maria!

Marcia Hill said...

Beautiful card and LOVE that DSP!! :0)

Karen said...

LOVE the pumpkin created with that gorgeous patterned paper!

Sharyn Polesel said...

Beautiful card! I love the gorgeous background and the fun way you decorated your pumpkin....so pretty!

Dana Kirby said...

Such a pretty card!!

Nancy Penir said...

What a lovely autumn card! That cover plate die is gorgeous the way you used it!

Julia Aston said...

Wow - that's an awesome intricate die cut! What a lovely fall card!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the paper pieced pumpkin!

Kathy Mc said...

Maria, that is a beautiful card with your orange pumpkin popping against that gorgeous cover plate!

Bobby said...

Your pumpkin is a stand out, or is is outstanding? I'd say both, Maria. ;)

Arlene said...

Wonderful Autumn card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

K M Meena Herale said...

Lovely work, Thank you for Joining us at Happy Little stampers and waiting to see next time.

Hugs
Meena HLS DT

dmbennett said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas!!!
Dawn DT

Greta said...

Pretty!

Anita in France said...

Deliciously autumnal and cosy looking, Maria ... rich and so ornate! Hugs, Anita :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...