Sunday, October 7, 2018

more wcmd fun with winnie and walter

Two more creations for you inspired by the fun WCMD challenges over at Winnie and Walter.


My first card is for Keren's Number Cruncher challenge, cuz I've used the rule of three - three layers of die cuts. I chose my colors based on the September Color Combo challenge.


Altenew inks 
sequins

And then, also for the September Color Combo challenge, and wanting to play with the Rerun: Typecast Cary, since I don't own the stamp set I let myself be inspired by Gayatri's card and created this. This is also for Keren's Number Cruncher challenge. Obvious, eh? Some random stamping, vellum, a tag and random alpha/number die cuts. Used a few spots of PP too.

Amuse pigment inks
vellum

I think that's it for me. Another gorgeous day here today, must get outside. Happy rest of the weekend to you. I'm including my "craftie" from yesterday's crafting session. It's scary. But it's real ;)


5 comments:

SD pooja said...

Cool cards once again !! I could never thing anything else except flowers when I saw peach ..you are an inspiration !

Bobby said...

I love everything you've been doing for WCMD, Maria. Great designs and colors.

Greta said...

What great cards, Maria!

Keren Baker said...

Round of applause!!! 2 fabulous cards and I LOVE that you’ve incorporated the ‘rule of 3rds’ in there too. So many clever ways to use numbers ! Thanks for playing along with the Number Cruncher Challenge! Xx

mugdha gujarathi said...

Such pretty cards..love them😍

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...