Tuesday, October 23, 2018

STAMPlorations inspiration #191

Welcome to a Tuesday inspiration from the STAMPlorations inspiration team where the team members feature stamps from one of our talented stamp designers.

Today we're showcasing Shery Russ stamps. Shery's designs are 10% off through October 29 (with an extra 20% off when you use my discount code STAMPGIRLMARIA).

Today again I was inspired by a pin to my inspiration board. Meet my card.


Keeping the feel of the gray buildings with pastel touches from the pin, I masked and stamped the cozy cottage in the woods, then gave them each a watercolored cotton candy snow roof. Easy peasy, though again, not very traditional.

For more inspiration with this set, see this card.

You could win yourself a $10 GC to the store by leaving a comment on the October inspiration posts. Check out today's post here. So happy you stopped by :)

6 comments:

Cris G. said...

Super sweet, Maria... love your pastel Christmas village! I'd happily spend Christmas in such an adorable place :)!

Gail said...

Oh my this is totally stunning! TFS

Kara Lynne said...

That cotton candy snow is so fun! It looks like your cabins sit upon Big Rock Candy Mountain! That is a fun pin too, btw. Oh Maria, I remember it so well, when you told me about a sweet WI crafter named Bev! I sure wish you could've been there with us. How about next time you come to the States we set something up! I'll pick up Bev, and we'll head on over to MI!

Dana M said...

Beautiful card! Such a lovely composition and the soft color palette is fantastic.

Dee Earnshaw said...

very unique card - love the soft colors:)

Ruth said...

Love that you haven't stamped them in black, that it's a soft and serene snowy scene with a bright pop of colour on the roofs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...