Friday, February 11, 2022

valentines with scrap strips

I seem to find myself a theme when I make Valentines each year. I'm on a scrap strip adventure right now (avoiding the hard work of moving my craft room as I explained here) so that became my theme for this year.

Scrap strips, scrap cardstock and a glue stick. Made myself some "patterned paper" and then played with it.


Die cut a square of my "PP" with the love die and made cards with the negative and positive pieces. I'm entering the pink one into SSS Monday - Love is in the Air challenge.



Then I rediscovered a flop card die (NBUS) so gave it a run in a card for DD. Used some 6x6 PP from my stash (which could last me 120 years). I'm hooking this Clean and Layered one up over at The Card Concept #168.



Reverse Confetti Lovely Words die

And while I had that heart die in my hand from the flop card heart die, I cut two of them and made this, personalized with the couple's initials. It's actually going to Americans who live in Germany so I'm joining in at Pinspirational February Challenge.

4 comments:

!neke said...

Gave kaarten !!!
Groeten Ineke

Chandhini said...

Wonderful collection of valentine's day cards. Love the way you used the scraps.
Thanks for stopping by our blog to leave some comment love, it made me smile.

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Maria:
Thanks for sharing your art with us at The Card Concept.
We hope you'll join us again soon.
Karen L, DT
The Card Concept

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful creations!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Stay safe and healthy!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...