Sunday, February 13, 2022

rainbows and holographic paper

I was having a play with more scraps, this time tearing them into strips. The scraps were actually the paper I had used when updating my ink swatches by swiping ink onto them (I used to just stamp an image onto the swatch).

I also wanted to give a new-to-me die a trial run. (Guess I've been under a rock cuz I only discovered A Pocket Full of Happiness recently.) Oh my goodness Zsoka has some fun and different designs.

So first I had this tag made out of rainbow strips. Then I die cut a rainbow out of (here I come out from under another rock) holographic paper. Just from my dollar store, but boy is this stuff cool.


That holographic effect! Get outta town. This card has more rainbow-y, fun colorful, shimmery, shiny, blingy happy stuff than I can handle!

scraps, enamel heart, clear embossing powder

Hope you're enjoying this Super Bowl, Valentines weekend. Doubly whammy. Sugar high here we come! Thanks for visiting. I'm visiting the gals over at Happy Little Stampers - February AG with Dies.






2 comments:

!neke said...

Prachtige kaart !!!
Groeten Ineke

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This card is so fabulous, it is almost too much to bear!!!! There you go swiping again! I must have that die - am willing to pay the million dollars for shipping. You have made something so wonderful with it. Love the holographic paper and that tiny sentiment placed vertically along with the big one. Just simply fabulous! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...