Tuesday, February 8, 2022

STAMPlorations inspiration #355

Hello friends. It's time for another Tuesday inspiration post from the STAMPlorations inspiration team girls. I've got a groovy stencil project for you today.


No your eyes aren't playing tricks on you. I inked the stencil once with pink then rotated it slightly and inked again with yellow. The stencil design lends itself to movement. I gave it a lot of movement!

For added interest I die cut a circle out of the ephemera tile sentiment and raised it with foam tape.

As always, you could win yourself a $15 prize code to the store by leaving a comment on this month's inspiration posts! Check out today's post over at STAMPlorations. And if I should ever inspire you to order something from the store, if you use my STAMPGIRLMARIA discount code you receive an additional 20% off your order.  Appreciate your visit!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...