Tuesday, February 15, 2022

neutrals for sss etched dragonfly

If you saw my last post, I was having a play with more scraps, tearing them into strips. The scraps were actually the paper I had used when updating my ink swatches by swiping ink onto them (I used to just stamp an image onto the swatch).

Well there was a sheet of all the grays I swatched. Yes, I am addicted to inks. 

So first I made a tag out of gray strips. Then I die cut some dragonflies to populate the gray sky.

I'm really digging the neutrals. What do you think? Thanks for visiting. 

1 comment:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Hi Maria. I can't remember how I ended up here, but I have spent a lot of time just now strolling your fabulous blog and getting so inspired. (also doing some shopping) This tag card is fantastic - so artful and interesting. I love your ink swiped tag over that wonderful pierced circle background (which I just used myself). I am loving this card, and so many other creations on your blog. I am inspired to pull out some STAMPlorations supplies and give them some love, in addition to craft outside the box and do some ink swiping! Hope you are well! Stephanie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...