Wednesday, February 9, 2022

having fun (avoiding the hard work)

Hi peeps. I'm in the midst of moving my craft room from my basement laundry room to a kid's bedroom. What a luxury. What a hard task! At least I'm making it difficult for myself. Should have purged first but I didn't. When it all gets too overwhelming, I submerge myself in some irrelevant little project. But man is it FUN!

Scrap paper strips. I am assuming we all have them or is it just me?

I've got a little bucket full of them. So I sat down with them, scrap cardstock and a glue stick. First I cut a large circle, and then a word from the circle...



Then I cut multiple circles from what was leftover and created this card! Doesn't it look like a bunch of planets? Thought the sentiment was fitting.


I had more strips (of course) so I made more things (of course). With some of my manila tags and dies that haven't seen the light of day for a while. Guess that's one very good thing about moving/organizing your craft room ;) Figure I'll add a die cut initial on a vellum circle to these to use as gift or wine bottle tags.


And I'll be back with some Valentines made with, any guesses? Scrap strips of course.

I'll leave you with a shot of my current situation. It's still a work in progress. Moved into DD's old room. But now I'm wondering if I shouldn't have moved into DS's old room. It's a bit larger and has more light...








 

2 comments:

!neke said...

Love your creations !!!
So colorful !
Great craftroom !
groeten Ineke

~amy~ said...

Maria, I love all your projects! I'm easily distracted when it comes to cleaning the craft room. I can't imagine moving to a different room...there's so much 'stuff'. love your new space and the windows!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...