Thursday, April 15, 2021

masculine birthday with birthday block die

I'm guest designing at Addicted to Stamps and More where the theme is Birthday.

For my guest designer project I made a card using the Birthday Block die. For this card I used the positive die cuts that were leftover and made a masculine birthday card. I recently picked up some more alcohol markers from the "dollar store" and wanted to have a play. I used various gray tones (warm, cool, blue gray) to color the Neenah white die cut letters.


Action Deutschland Decotime alcohol markers

Pop over to the Addicted to Stamps and More blog for more birthday card inspiration. I'm hooking up at Always Fun Challenges where it's about Pastels.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

We are neighbors in the gallery at Always Fun and I wanted to drop by and say Hi Neighbor. Congrats on the guest designer gig. Love the bold elements and how they pop off the page.

Jackie Cornfield said...

Perfect for our Challenge!
So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges.
Stay safe and well.
Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie DT @AFC

Inkyfingers said...

What a great, graphic style card, Maria. Such a great unisex design too!
Hugs
Carol x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...