Tuesday, April 27, 2021

STAMPlorations inspiration #317

Welcome back for another Tuesday inspiration post from the STAMPlorations inspiration team girls. 

I'm back with my last creation using my Flexi Template theme this month. I've used the ovals again today.

This time I used the four smallest masks, lined up the bottom edges and fanned them out a bit. I inked the three "channels" first with Tumbled Glass, Mermaid Lagoon and Blueprint Sketch and then I offset them slightly and inked with Citron, Tumbled Glass and Mermaid Lagoon.

Distress Oxides, white gel pen, black Sharpie

Thought those arcs would lend themselves well to Mr Super Hero. I love this little guy and that KAPOW sentiment! 

Hope you've enjoyed this series with the Flexi Templates. What would you do with the templates - I'd love to hear your ideas.

You could win yourself a $15 prize code to the store by leaving a comment on this month's inspiration posts! Check out today's post over at STAMPlorations. And if I should ever inspire you to order something from the store, I'd appreciate it if you used my STAMPGIRLMARIA discount code for an additional 20% off your order - at no extra cost to you, just with perks for me ;)

1 comment:

mamawcindy said...

Love the mixing of products. Love your card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...