Tuesday, April 13, 2021

STAMPlorations inspiration #315

Welcome back for another Tuesday inspiration post from the STAMPlorations inspiration team girls. 

I'm back with another card using my Flexi Template theme this month. These masks were designed by my teamie Monika S. and there is so much you can do with them. 

I used the oval templates today and by lining up three, taping them together, flipping them over and carefully pulling off the middle one you get a "masked channel" you can apply ink through. I used sponge daubers and distress oxides. (Check out my last Spotlight tutorial over at STAMPlorations for more deets.)

Distress Oxides - Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick, Abandoned Coral, Aged Mahogany

Intrigued by the Flexi Templates? Just keep watching...

You could win yourself a $15 prize code to the store by leaving a comment on this month's inspiration posts! Check out today's post over at STAMPlorations. And if I should ever inspire you to order something from the store, I'd appreciate it if you used my STAMPGIRLMARIA discount code for an additional 20% off your order - at no extra cost to you, just with perks for me ;)

I'm playing over at Bastel Traum - Butterfly

2 comments:

mamawcindy said...

Such a neat card, Love how the ovals look with the butterfly.

Claudia said...

Such a wonderful butterfly card, love your fantastic CAS-style!

Thank you very much for joining us at the bastel-traum Challenge.

Hugs and good luck
Claudia
DT bastel-traum challenge

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...