Tuesday, April 20, 2021

STAMPlorations inspiration #316

It's time for another Tuesday inspiration post from the STAMPlorations inspiration team girls

Back with more of STAMPlorations Flexi Templates - the rectangles again. Like in my first card this month, I used the same three  overlapping rectangles, just flipped the orientation.

Distress Oxides - Twisted Citron, Tumbled Glass, Mermaid Lagoon, Blueprint Sketch

Do you have any of these Flexi Templates? Are you liking what you're seeing? They are new and different in my crafting world.

You could win yourself a $15 prize code to the store by leaving a comment on this month's inspiration posts! Check out today's post over at STAMPlorations. And if I should ever inspire you to order something from the store, I'd appreciate it if you used my STAMPGIRLMARIA discount code for an additional 20% off your order - at no extra cost to you, just with perks for me ;)


4 comments:

sharon g said...

I like how you didn't color in the flowers. It looks very cool. I just got this stamp but haven't used it yet, so I am so glad to see one way to use it. Very pretty.

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so amazingly well designed. I love the colors.

Claire said...

It took me ages to work out how you'd done the background, Maria, until I went to the Stamplorations store and had a look at the flexi templates. It looks so unique and I love the bold black of the stamp over the top!

mamawcindy said...

Such a neat card, Love those flowers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...