Tuesday, September 11, 2018

STAMPlorations inspiration #186

Welcome to another inspiration post from the inspiration DT.  I've got another happy rainbow creation today. CAS this time  This month, I'm creating with the latest Stamp Club set, Art Expressions. So many fun images to choose from! I chose a paint bucket.

 STAMPlorations Art Expressions stamp
Succulently die
Copics

Basically a one layer card with oomph. I stamped and masked and stamped... Colored the paint with Copics (remind me to add some Glossy Accents next time for more oomph). Then I die cut a panel from the card center, backed it with a die cut piece of craft foam and adhered it all back down.

Camouflage die cutting. Without much camo.

A reminder that during the STAMP summer break, every Tuesday all stamps, dies and stencils in the shop are 15% off. Use my code STAMPGIRLMARIA to get an additional 20% off. One random commenter will win a $10 GC this month too.


6 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Wow! This is really impressive - and I agree that glossy accent on the paint would look fantastic.
but I love this card just the way it is!!!!

Darnell said...

True that! This is a terrific card for a rainbow-loving crafter!! Hugs, Darnell

Kara Lynne said...

Such a fun, fantastic card, Maria! I love the camo panel, and the CAS white really emphasizes the colors!

nancy littrell said...

I love how you stamped your paint can several times at different angles and added the rainbow colors. So bright and cheerful. The perfect sentiment phrase too. TFS Maria. Hugs...

Ruth said...

Brilliant! I wonder what colour of paint you'd get when they all pooled together? I'll get the girls to try - usually brown! Love it! xx

Bobby said...

I love color, Maria. Sometimes more than a splash. This is a wonderful rainbow card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...