Sunday, September 30, 2018

spellbinders wine country shaker

As I mentioned yesterday I was lucky to receive a couple dies to play with from Spellbinders. They're from the Wine Country collection by Stacey Caron. As I was looking at the "ring" that is actually the barrel front, I thought it might make an interesting shaker card.

This is the die, Barrel of Sentiments.


And this is my shaker card.

Spellbinders Platinum Pack - Corrugated
Papertrey Ink Birthday stamp
white embossing powder
Distress Inks 

This is going to a neighbor in MI who's a wine lover. I think he'll like it. I love those bunches of Riesling grapes floating around in the shaker with the sequins!

Thanks again, Team Spellbinders,for the fun products to create with. 

I'm joining in at:
Always Fun Challenges - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Anything Goes
Seize the Birthday - Travel (though the only thing travel related about this is that it'll go by plane)


3 comments:

SonjaK said...

Such a great idea for your shaker, Maria! Taking the barrel front for a frame is such a perfect choice, and I love the wine themed sequins - especially the little leaves. Really cute!

Anita in France said...

Those leaf and grape elements in the shaker are fabulous, Maria ... and that background is so wonderfully tactile ... postively reach-out-and-touch-able! Hugs, Anita :)

Ashwini Rao said...

Oh, I love it! Love the corrugated base, the shaker using the barrel the sequins you've used - everything!! What a spectacular card! Thank you so much for sharing this at Seize the Birthday challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...