Monday, September 3, 2018

coffee and CUTplorations for september

I'd gotten a little carried away with my summer programming and too anxious to get back to making cards for CUTplorations challenge. I saw this photo and though we´re not having a challenge until October, I was inspired to create this card using my STAMPlorations goodies.

Looking at that photo I saw woodgrain and couldn't get it off my mind. So I went with it.

STAMPlorations Love Words die
Gelli print
textured embossing paste
washi tape

Applied the embossing paste through the stencil. Die cut and adhered a few leaves from an acylic paint Gelli print from my stash. A die cut sentiment, a strip of washi and a little pink flower sticker in a nod to the rose in the photo. Voila. Hot diggity - I love all that texture! I'm so ready for Fall, y'all!


Don't forget about my STAMPlorations discount code STAMPGIRLMARIA for 20% off should you feel a shopping spree coming on ;)


6 comments:

nancy littrell said...

I love the textured and organic look of your woodgrain background, stenciled with paste coffee cup and die cut leaves. I am ready too for Fall...love the colors and winding down that come with the Fall season. TFS Maria. Hugs..

Sharli Schaitberger said...

That texture is amazing! This card is really different and wonderful! Inspiring!

~amy~ said...

Love how you were inspired. The woodgrain with the embossing paste is awesome.

Ruth said...

That works so well! I bet you could try that stencil on an actual wood slice for a great wall hanging. xx

Anita in France said...

Cool, texture-y and trendy, Maria ... it's positively touchable! Hugs, Anita :)

Bobby said...

The texture paint on the woodgrain is fabulous, Maria.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...