Thursday, September 27, 2018

when the challenges align...

Don't you love it when your mojo is on overdrive?

There are so many challenges and cards that have caught my eye since I've headed back into my craft room after summer in MI. So this card happened. Do you know what aligned and inspired me?

 Essentials by Ellen Gordjus die
white embossing powder
Twin alcohol markers

There's a hard-to-photograph BG there too, heat embossed white on white. And an Ellie ;)


1. I saw that Ellen Hutson currently has a sketch challenge. Unusual, but hey, I can do that.
2. I saw this card at the Ellen Hutson blog and fell in love with the color combo.

3. I saw this photo at Just Us Girls #459 and it fits the Fall weather we're having too.

4. I saw the Background challenge at Stamp, Ink,  Paper - which brings me back to #1. How about using a BG stamp to create those three panels in the sketch?!?
And because it's good old AG over at Simon Says Wednesday challenge, I'm headed there too! Thanks for looking. Come back later today when I'll be sharing my takes with Shirley's newest layered stamp set, this time it's poinsettias!


4 comments:

Anita in France said...

A beautifully composed gourd bouquet, Maria ... those rich autumn colours pop brilliantly against the subtle white on white embossed background! Gourd-geous (had to say it)! Hugs, Anita :)

Bobby said...

The gourds look like they've been cut from metal, Maria. It's a beautiful card design.

Tina's Crop Shop said...

Wow your background was gorgeous!! Glad you posted the second picture because it was hard to catch in the first one! It really added so much interest to the already cool card! Thanks so much for joining us for our background stamp challenge Maria!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Beautifully done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...