Monday, October 26, 2015

STAMPlorations inspiration #44

Ready for some more inspiration using the latest release from STAMPlorations? We hopped last week and I have an extra card for you using Folk Flowers. What a great set - so versatile. I'm hoping Shirley is going to create another set with more of these beauties!

I mentioned in my blog hop post that I went a bit crazy pinning folk art when I met this stamp set. Well, I looked at one of my pins from Jill McDonald

Image Source
and stamped this whimsical card!


I used pigment inks, the fronts and backs of most of the stamps in the set and a touch of white heat embossing for some texture - all on a background of PTI Soft Stone (including the PP strip along the bottom). The sentiment is from Hope Blooms, another set from the latest release. It seemed to me that "just be you" is exactly what these whimsical blooms would be saying :)

It was such fun taking Jill's print and trying to make a card out of it with this stamp set. The limitations were liberating, if ya know what I mean! Have a great today.

6 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun inspired card!

alexandra s.m. said...

Beautiful and very artistic card Maria!
Thank You~

Anita in France said...

So pretty, Maria ... love the inspiration ... love your card more! Hugs, Anita :)

Kara said...

Love it!!

Martha said...

OH, Maria, I love this card!
Beautifully stamped.

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty card! The colorful flower garden looks beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...