Thursday, October 1, 2015

CASEplorations October


Welcome to the October and the newest installment of CASEplorations. We've a black and white beauty from the June monthly challenge for CASEing this month.


This striking creation comes to you from Greta Hess. Surely you know Greta the Nurse, of GG Creations? Love her clean work.



I decided to keep things real true to Greta's card. I just used two different colors which happen to be opposite each other on the color wheel. I used the same rose image from the  Blossom Overture   stamp set and heat embossed it. I added a strip of washi at the bottom of the image panel with my "smile" sentiment and then two punched butterflies where Greta had placed her sentiment. Yellow gingham PP frames the panel.

Hope you are inspired to CASE Greta and join us. Or you can CASE my card (I'd be thrilled) or any of the DT Inspiration Projects coming up during the month.  Hook up your creations in the Inspiration CASE Playground. It's open until November 5th. Hope to see you there. You could be a lucky random winner!

5 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Quite the awesome color combo

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Cool color combo - an interesting CASE!

Anita in France said...

Wo, vibrant, bold and fabulous, Maria ... such a brilliant colour palette! Hugs, Anita :)

Suchi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suchi said...

Such a beautiful CASE of Greta's card Maria.. I loved the contrast colors you used... :)
Suchi xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...