Friday, October 23, 2015

STAMPlorations inspiration #43

Some inspiration for you today using a couple of STAMPlorations sets. Check out the cards from the rest of the DT here. And CASE us if you have a moment. Be sure to hook your CASE up too for a chance at a prize. You can read more about our CASEplorations Playground here.

I remember thinking when Shirley's World Birthday Cakes came out, "good, I have people in all those places".  Well, person-in-Italy's birthday is approaching so I made her a card.


Used R12, R22 and R39 Copic markers to make my striped BG then heat embossed the cake in white. Stamped sentiments from the same set and also from Party Time as a frame around the image. Then I splattered and second-generation stamped two images from Mixed Media Elements onto my cardbase before adhering the image panel. A plethora of sequins finished it off.

I was inspired by:
Addicted to Stamps and More - #167 Make your Mark
Card Concept #42 Autumn Beauty


Kathy R.'s 30 Day Coloring Challenge


Maybe I've inspired you? Happy day. Happy weekend.

12 comments:

shirley-bee said...

Ooh, fabulous! Love the mix of sequins and grunge.

Kim Heggins said...

Gorgeous...love all that pink.

Greta said...

Modern, artistic & beautiful--love this!

Anita in France said...

Gorgeous ombré, Maria ... love the leaning tower of cake embossed against it ... delicious! Hugs, Anita :)

Unknown said...

This card is beautiful, Maria. Love the shades of pink and the layout of all of the stamps, and the pretty tossed sequins too!

Irish Cherokee said...

I always enjoy your innovative cards Maria. Wonderful card. Bravo.

Love, Hugs and Blessings
Jim

Irish Cherokee said...

I always enjoy your innovative cards Maria. Wonderful card. Bravo.

Love, Hugs and Blessings
Jim

Unknown said...

Oh this is so much fun!!! I LOVE your ombre colors on the birthday cake, so very pretty!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at The Card Concept!!

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful card, Maria! I love how you created the ombre effect with your Copic markers and the cake is so fun! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

AB. said...

Beautiful card! Modern and fun! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept this week. :)

LauraJane:) said...

LOVE the ombre swipes of color Maria! Glad to see you linked this up at The Card Concept!

Kerin said...

So pretty! I love the ombre look you've created. Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...