Perhaps you saw my post using the Simple Expressions - Inspire stamp with some paper goods from the STAMP shop? Easy peasy.
Well did you also see this amazing creation from Kristina W a couple weeks ago? This was one of those cards that made me run to my craft room and create. As in... VERY INSPIRED. This technique is so fabulous! I used an ancient Inkadinkado branch stamp from my stash although I'd love to get my hands on Kristina's new release too.
I used the Simple Expressions - Inspire stamp in a nod to Kristina's INSPIRING me ;)
Thanks for coming by today. Hope you're enjoying the end of summer and approach of fall. Have you checked out the Simple Expressions series? Maybe one speaks to you. If you choose to shop the STAMP shop, please use my discount code STAMPGIRLMARIA for 20% off your order. Happy crafting!
No comments:
Post a Comment