If you'd like to take the guesswork out of cardmaking, there's a new product over at STAMPlorations just for you. It has the perfect name - Perfect Pairs - and it makes creating a card super simple. Shery has paired a sentiment and small background stamp with some beautiful ephemera cuts and all you have to do is add them to a card.
My first couple cards made using only the Blooms and Sunshine pairing, you can see here.
Today's cards combine that same pairing with other STAMPlorations products from my stash. First up is this card to cheer someone up. Wanna know how my brain works? Sending you "sunshine" hmmmm... sunshine...rain...cloud...sun rays...and even though I was originally going very CAS with this I then thought why not add a gorgeous yellow flower and wispy frame too? I actually really love this card.
Make Marks stencil
cloud die
Did somebody say coffee? Actually I think it might be tea on the piece of ephemera. (I realized that as I decided to match my splatters to the color of the beverage in the cup. Oh well, maybe one day there will be tea beans...)
A thank you card. For a coffee or tea drinker.
And then because I alway seem to be needing tags, I popped two of the ephemera pieces onto tags. One background I stamped with the sentiment stamp. The other with the splatter stamp.
There are so many beautiful pieces of ephemera included in this Perfect Pair collection. Peruse the other fun collections here. I'm loving the holiday themed ones. Don't forget about my STAMPlorations discount code STAMPGIRLMARIA for 20% off should you be ready to do some shopping ;) BTW... all dies in the store are 15% off during August!

No comments:
Post a Comment