Monday, August 24, 2026

STAMPlorations simple expressions - inspire

Perhaps you saw my post using the Simple Expressions - Inspire stamp with some paper goods from the STAMP shop? Easy peasy.

Simple Expression stamp + card front = handmade card!

For today's cards I used the same stamp but paired it with other supplies from my stash too. For this first card I die cut those cool trees from one of the card fronts, stamped the sentiment (outline and solid) then added the little die cut birdie up top and washi along the bottom. I just love this kind of CAS.


My next project is actually to use in my Stop the Blur memory planner. I created a little orange folder to house photos/journaling. I stenciled a face onto a pocket backdrop then added the stamp and a few tidbits to grunge it up a bit.


There are so many cool stamps to choose from in the Simple Expressions series. Have you checked them out? Maybe one speaks to you. I like "happiness is an inside job". And "find your peace". If you choose to shop the STAMP shop, please use my discount code STAMPGIRLMARIA for 20% off your order. And right now you can get a paper goods item for 40% off to pair with your Simple Expressions stamp! Happy crafting!







No comments: