If you'd like to take the guesswork out of cardmaking, there's a new product over at STAMPlorations just for you. It has the perfect name - Perfect Pairs - and it makes creating a card super simple. Shery has paired a sentiment and small background stamp with some beautiful ephemera cuts and all you have to do is add them to a card.
This is the first card that I made with the Blooms and Sunshine pairing. I literally chose the two ephemera pieces that first caught my eye and squeezed the wonderful sentiment in between them. A piece of washi along the right edge and voila. Bet this card didn't even take me 4 minutes ;)
washi tape
Here's my second make. Took me more than 4 minutes cuz all I knew was I wanted to use this piece of ephemera and some lilac cardstock. It took me a little bit to figure out exactly how.
Oval die
Frame die
There are so many beautiful pieces of ephemera included in this Perfect Pair collection. I'll be back with more makes soon. How fun is it to have pieces that go so well together right at your fingertips? Peruse the other fun collections here. I'm loving the holiday themed ones.
Don't forget about my STAMPlorations discount code STAMPGIRLMARIA for 20% off should you be ready to do some shopping ;) And a little bird told me all dies in the store are 15% off during August.

No comments:
Post a Comment