Tuesday, July 27, 2021

STAMPlorations inspiration #327

Time for another Tuesday inspiration post from the STAMPlorations inspiration team girls

I've had a play with the card fronts paper goods available in the STAMP store. I like that the words/messages printed on these card fronts can be used for multiple occasions. Today and next week I've got masculine birthday cards to share with you.

You can hardly see it but I stenciled a circle of aqua in the area where I adhered the heat embossed/die cut sentiment. Added a little bit of stamping in black along the edges to bring in more black. Voila!

As always, you could win yourself a $15 prize code to the store by leaving a comment on this month's inspiration posts! Check out today's post over at STAMPlorations. And if I should ever inspire you to order something from the store, I'd appreciate it if you used my STAMPGIRLMARIA discount code for an additional 20% off your order.   

2 comments:

mamawcindy said...

Those card fronts are so fun. Great card

Kara Lynne said...

What a fantastic card front! Your bold black and white sentiment is perfect for it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...