Tuesday, August 3, 2021

STAMPlorations inspiration #328

Welcome to another Tuesday inspiration post from the STAMPlorations inspiration team girls. 

I've had a play with the card fronts paper goods available in the STAMP store. I like that the words/messages printed on these card fronts can be used for multiple occasions. Today and next week I've got masculine birthday cards to share with you.

To give the background a little oomph, I die cut the card front into three pieces, each with the wonky stitched edge. The middle one (like a frame) I popped up on fun foam for more interest. The die cut sentiment I backed with a black shadow. Easy peasy.

As always, you could win yourself a $15 prize code to the store by leaving a comment on this month's inspiration posts! Check out today's post over at STAMPlorations. And if I should ever inspire you to order something from the store, I'd appreciate it if you used my STAMPGIRLMARIA discount code for an additional 20% off your order.    
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...