Tuesday, July 13, 2021

STAMPlorations inspiration #325

Welcome to another Tuesday inspiration post from the STAMPlorations inspiration team girls

I've had a play with the card fronts paper goods available in the STAMP store and today's card is a graduation card made with one.

sentiment stamp, vellum

Pretty simple. I die cut the card front and the vellum piece with the rectangle die to get the detailed edge. Popped the "congrats" up on fun foam and added a secondary sentiment from Papertrey.

As always, you could win yourself a $15 prize code to the store by leaving a comment on this month's inspiration posts! Check out today's post over at STAMPlorations. And if I should ever inspire you to order something from the store, I'd appreciate it if you used my STAMPGIRLMARIA discount code for an additional 20% off your order. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...