Tuesday, July 20, 2021

STAMPlorations inspiration #326

Welcome to another Tuesday inspiration post from the STAMPlorations inspiration team girls. 

I've had a play with the card fronts paper goods available in the STAMP store. I like that the words/messages printed on these card fronts can be used for multiple occasions. Here's another graduation card I made with one. 


Besides die cutting all the letters and numbers, I sliced up the card front and adhered it to my cardbase leaving some white space peeking through. Pretty simple. Love that the color scheme of the card front supported the grad's school colors!

As always, you could win yourself a $15 prize code to the store by leaving a comment on this month's inspiration posts! Check out today's post over at STAMPlorations. And if I should ever inspire you to order something from the store, I'd appreciate it if you used my STAMPGIRLMARIA discount code for an additional 20% off your order.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...