Tuesday, July 6, 2021

STAMPlorations inspiration #324

Welcome to a Tuesday inspiration post from the STAMPlorations inspiration team girls. 

Another colored digi coffee cup today. Let me tell you, these coffee cups are such fun to color!


alcohol markers, patterned paper, washi, embossing powder

I colored and fussy cut the image. Heat embossed the fun sentiment (all three in the set fit perfectly on a die cut circle) and then added some PP from my stash and a strip of washi before adding the cup.

As always, you could win yourself a $15 prize code to the store by leaving a comment on this month's inspiration posts! Check out today's post over at STAMPlorations. And if I should ever inspire you to order something from the store, I'd appreciate it if you used my STAMPGIRLMARIA discount code for an additional 20% off your order. 

1 comment:

R's Rue said...

What a cute card. I love that coffee cup. Have a beautiful day full of joy, hope and love.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...