Thursday, June 17, 2021

new paper goods - ephemera tiles

Hi friends. Dropping in today to share something new with you. There's a new kid on the block over at STAMPlorations and it's pretty exciting.

Meet "paper goods" - card fronts, colorables and ephemera. Shery has a wide variety of designs from florals to coffee to graphic. Today I've had a play with some graphic ephemera tiles.

There are six tiles (1.75 in) to a sheet of 120 lb paper, and six sheets to a package. For my first card I used a sheet as is.


I stenciled around the edges of my cardbase since the sheet is a bit smaller, added the B/W edge die up top, stitched the sheet onto the card and topped it off with a die cut sentiment.

I used the sheet as is for my second card, but can you tell what I did differently?
I used a circle die to cut the messages and then turned the sheet vertically and adhered it to my cardbase to which I'd added a couple black art marks to pick up on the style of the tiles. And then for fun, I popped the circles up on foam tape and adhered them haphazardly on the colored squares. No risk, no fun ;)

My last card is CAS. Yep.

 Art Border 3 die (coming soon)
Heidi Swapp black color shine spray, PP, washi, enamel star

I used a tag die to cut two tiles from a sheet as well as from PP. Used a coming-to-the-store-soon border die to spice up the bottom of the card front. And keeping with the splatter style I added a strip of washi along the bottom edge. Adhered the tags and voila!

Keep watching the STAMP blog for more sneaks of these fun, new, paper goods. I'll be back with some of the graphic card fronts soon.

I'm going over to the gallery at:
Crafting Happiness - AG with option tag
Just Us Girls - #588

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...