Tuesday, June 1, 2021

cas cards challenge june



As always the challenge is to create any CAS card, with an optional color twist - this month the twist is light blue and cream.

Those colors would normally take me down the baby card road, but alas I need several sympathy cards right now so babies will have to wait. Here's my first card.

distress inks, clear embossing powder

Revisited a standard sympathy card design of mine, just with some different products. Masking, inking, silhouette stamp and an appropriate sentiment.

CAS card tip: When you've added an area of interest to a portion of your CAS design, extend your image off the edge of it to create more interest.

For more inspiration with this stamp set check out this post

I'm looking forward to your CAS card creations! Your project might be chosen as one of the prize winners. Check out how the DT was inspired by this month's photo here.

And don't forget about my STAMPlorations discount code STAMPGIRLMARIA for 20% off should I ever inspire you to do some shopping ;)  Thanks for stopping over today. See you in the gallery. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...