Tuesday, June 15, 2021

STAMPlorations inspiration #322


Still playing with some Decotime Twinmarkers alcohol markers I picked up at the local "dollar store". I actually colored this during Kathy Rac's last coloring challenge.

For today's card I turned the panel into a card. Just added some Wink of Stella over the colored images and some doodles around the sentiment.

alcohol markers

You could win yourself a $15 prize code to the store by leaving a comment on this month's inspiration posts! Check out today's post over at STAMPlorations. And if I should ever inspire you to order something from the store, I'd appreciate it if you used my STAMPGIRLMARIA discount code for an additional 20% off your order. 

I'm joining in at:
Chocolate Baroque - Color or Paper Piece
Stamping Sensations - I Love... (I've been loving coloring with my new alcohol markers)

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

Some really great images, super bright and beautiful colours too. Thank you for joining our 'Hand coloured/Paper piecing challenge at We Love Chocolate Baroque.

Kath x

brenda said...

Such a colourful summery creation, thank you so much for sharing a crafty 'I love....' with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

brenda said...

Popped back as I realised I didn't thank you for also sharing your fun creation with us at We Love Chocolate Baroque.

B x

Marlies said...

A lovely bright and happy creation with all the ice and cakes. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...