Tuesday, June 8, 2021

STAMPlorations inspiration #321


Playing with my new Decotime Twinmarkers alcohol markers again. I actually colored this image during Kathy Rac's last coloring challenge.

For today's card I turned the colored digi image into a card.


alcohol markers, Distress Inks

I fussy cut the image, took a black marker to the cut edges and popped it up over a panel I'd inked through a stencil. Added the perfect sentiment and voila!

You could win yourself a $15 prize code to the store by leaving a comment on this month's inspiration posts! Check out today's post over at STAMPlorations. And if I should ever inspire you to order something from the store, I'd appreciate it if you used my STAMPGIRLMARIA discount code for an additional 20% off your order - at no extra cost to you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...